The New 2023 Hyundai Tucson for Sale in Bartlesville, OK
Looking for that perfect blend of style, utility, and sport? Look no further than the new 2023 Hyundai Tucson options at Patriot Hyundai. This year’s design features updates and options that are sure to please, no matter what your personal preference. The new 2023 Tucson offers a trim for every need – including the all-new XRT addition to the Tucson line – while keeping the reliability, warranty, and safety features that make Hyundai one of the best-selling brands in America. The only decision left is which 2023 Tucson fits your style the best.
Either way, Patriot Hyundai in Bartlesville has you covered. We’ll take a look at each trim in detail to make sure your new Tucson fits your personal needs. With this year’s updates, Hyundai offers more options than ever for those looking for the ideal compact SUV experience.
2023 Hyundai Tucson Trims
Before looking at each trim in detail, there are a few items that all new 2023 Hyundai Tucson models share. Each Tucson comes with the latest in technological safety features, and features such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard across all trims. Further, each 2023 Tucson offers a plush, roomy cabin that consistently ranks among the best in its class by professional reviewers.
The 38+ cubic feet of storage space behind the rear seats will also leave drivers plenty of utility while retaining the comforts of the roomy interior. Each trim also has optional all-wheel-drive for those who find themselves combatting inclement weather, making the Tucson a great all-around vehicle for any environment.
Each trim has specific features that make it stand out from the others and fit each driver’s unique style. This year’s trims are:
2023 Hyundai Tucson SE
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson SE effortlessly blends an overall economical package with comforts usually reserved for luxury lines. The SE’s interior features a six-way adjustable driver’s seat and a standard 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system set in a sleek, modern dashboard. A hands-free Bluetooth phone system rounds out the technological features for those on the go.
For the exterior, the SE features standard 17-inch alloy wheels along with stock LED headlights and running lights. The Tucson’s inline 4-cylinder engine generates 187 horsepower and is paired with an automatic 8-speed transmission with the latest SHIFTRONIC® technology. This advanced tech allows for an excellent combined 28 miles per gallon, keeping the 2023 Tucson remarkably fuel-efficient for an SUV.
- Top-of-the-line safety: Unlike many manufacturers, Hyundai thinks the best in safety should come standard. That’s why all Tucson models come with Forward Collision Avoidance, Lane Assistance, and Blind Spot Collision Assistance as standard features.
- Smooth ride: Between the state-of-the-art 8-speed transmission, ample head and leg room, and plush interior, every Tucson delivers a driver experience that would typically only been seen in luxury sedans.
2023 Hyundai Tucson SEL
The SEL takes the already-excellent standard features offered by the SE and adds a few additional comforts. Additions range from a reinforced exterior to luxury and convenience items that will make any driver’s life much easier. An optional convenience package brings the SEL to a new level entirely, adding a host of features and advancements to the interior and exterior of the vehicle.
- Improved exterior: The SEL improves upon the base SE model with a custom suspension and an advanced steel chassis.
- Added luxury: SEL Tucson trims add a heated side view mirror to assist on those particularly frosty mornings. Also standard are driver lumbar support and heated front seats, bringing the 2023’s already-plush interior to the next level of comfort.
2023 Hyundai Tucson XRT
For those interested in a more rugged-looking ride that’s sure to draw compliments, the XRT may just be the trim for you. The XRT upgrades the exterior features of the Tucson dramatically while further improving the interior features of the vehicle. Those looking for a vehicle that stands out from the crowd may have found their match with the XRT.
- Standout exterior design: With standard 19-inch alloy wheels, black side mirrors, LED taillights, side steps, and black skid plates, the Tucson XRT is sure to impress.
- Interior style: The XRT adds luxury features like a leather-wrapped steering wheel, H-Tex trimmed seats, leather shift knob, and upgraded 10.25-inch touchscreen navigation while retaining the other comforts added in the SEL trim.
2023 Hyundai Tucson N Line
Like its similarly priced XRT cousin, the new 2023 Hyundai Tucson N Line focuses on exterior style. Where the XRT offers a rugged, tougher exterior, the N Line caters to those who prefer the sleeker, modern style while retaining such technological advances as the rear-view camera and Hyundai Key.
- Sleek exterior: The N Line adds black or chrome-finished side mirrors, the standard 19-inch alloy wheel upgrade over base models, and has its own unique N Line front and rear exterior fascia. The N Line adds a distinctive, modern appearance to the 2023 Tucson line.
- Interior upgrades: The N Line rounds out its distinctive style by upgrading the interior to a black sport leather design and adding 3-step heated front seats, making this trim one of the most distinctive offered by Hyundai across its models.
2023 Hyundai Tucson Limited
Rounding out the Tucson trims is the high-end limited edition trim, complete with changes to the engine, interior, and exterior of the vehicle. With an added 1.5-liter turbo engine and extraordinary features like parking assist and blind-spot monitoring, the 2023 Tucson Limited offers the most extensive, comfortable, and stylish experience in the Tucson line.
- Interior improvements: Standard leather-trimmed seats offer heating and ventilation, making the Limited perfect for any environment. Rear seats also gain heating capability. The Limited also comes standard with the advances of the previous models.
- Exterior style: The Limited takes the already-stylish Tucson exterior and adds extra flair. Between projector-style LED headlights, premium running lights, chrome-accented side mirrors, and a dark chrome accent grille, the Limited is sure to stand out with one of the most polished, sophisticated exteriors on the road today.
Embrace Your Unique Style at Bartlesville Hyundai
At Patriot Hyundai in Bartlesville, we understand each driver is unique. That’s why we’re proud to offer such a distinctive, stylish blend of the latest Hyundai models and trims – to make sure your car is as unique as you are.
The Tucson remains one of the most popular compact SUVs on the market today, and for good reason. Between the reliability, style, comfort, and industry-renown warranty options, the new 2023 Hyundai Tucson has something for every buyer. So come see for yourself what makes Bartlesville Hyundai and the 2023 Tucson such respected brands: come down for a test drive today!